ECOFORUM is an environment and sustainable living resource hub and coordinator for Environment journalists. The Forum is the much needed bridge between environmental organisations and media.
SERVICES AND FEATURES
- Environment Training: facilitate and run short training courses on the environment & sustainable livelihoods/development for the media
- Coordinating publicity of environmental issues: sending leads, press releases, newsletters and invitations to environment functions to media houses
- Produce radio and television programs: conceptualise radio and television programs in partnership with respective media houses, environmental NGOs, Corporates and government
- Environmental calendar: Vigorously promote, publicise, celebrate and host/ take part in all the environmental days in an effort to increase awareness on the environmental issues.
- Environment Information: EcoForum uploads on its website and sends to media houses and Forum members all latest news, articles, documents, facts, reports, pictures, videos and podcasts on environmental issues.
- Environment Advocacy: ——advocate for every media house to have an Eco-Journalist and also be part of campaigns for a better, sustainable and cleaner world
- Environment ambassadors: identify and publicise efforts by the Environment ambassadors. Use celebrities to spread the sustainability message.
- Database for Environment Organisations: EcoForum keeps and update a database and contacts of all reputable environmental organisations for the benefit of the media
- Profile Environment Agencies: in an effort to highlight and publicise the efforts being done by different environmental NGOs and corporate,